Five injured in gas leakage explosion
GUJAR KHAN, Jan 22: A couple and their three children sustained burn injuries in a gas leakage explosion in their house at Ward No19 area of Gujar Khan city on Tuesday morning, the local people said.
The explosion occurred when Khawar Hussain switched on the gas heater in his room. Due to leakage gas had accumulated in the room which caused the fire and the explosion.
The neighbours reached the house and rescued Khawar Hussain, his wife Zakia, daughters Momina,Sania and son Awais. The victims were shifted to the tehsil headquarters hospital from where they were referred to the burn centre at Kh-arian Cantt. — Correspondent