Three of family killed in Nowshera gas leakage blast
PESHAWAR: Three children of a family were killed and four others received burn injuries when a blast occurred due to gas leakage at a house in Matheera village of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Nowshera district early Friday morning.
According to police, seven members of the family were asleep when the gas leakage caused a huge blast.
Three children died on the spot, while their mother and three others sustained injuries. The injured were shifted by ambulances to the district headquarters hospital, Nowshera, where their condition was stated to be stable.