HYDERABAD: The Managing Director of the Pakistan Electric Power Company (Pepco), Dr Amir Ahmed, was on Tuesday informed that the Hyderabad Electric Supply Company had managed to bring down line losses up to 2.1 per cent.
The Pepco chief was given a briefing about the performance of Hesco regarding recovery, line losses, installation of new metres, pole-mounted transformers etc.
Hesco Chief Executive Officer Raham Ali Otho briefed the Pepco chief in a meeting held at the Hesco conference hall on Tuesday. Senior officers of Hesco were also present.
Mr Otho said that Hesco teams were working hard and they brought down line losses up to 2.1pc and enhanced recovery up to 8pc in July.
He said that cases of over 100,000 consumers were sent to the National Accountability Bureau, while 1,202 cases had been resolved.
Published in Dawn, August 9th, 2017